KINGDOM WRITERS FELLOWSHIP, parented by DCWF, held its inaugural meeting on July 10, 2012 founded by Eva Maddox and now under the capable leadership of Teresa Marine. Since then, their monthly meetings have mentored many writers. In 2018, Teresa Marine assumed the lead. In February 2019, Teresa announced that she and Eva have decided to suspend meetings temporarily and anticipate resuming in June. When they do, the following will be honored:
Meeting Place: Atlanta Road Alliance Church, 22625 Atlanta Road, Seaford, Delaware
Meeting Time: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month
Mission: "Enabling and Equipping Christian Writers"
Motto: "But we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the Word" (Acts 6:4).
- Open to ages 18 and up
- Group size: maximum of 15
- Guests are invited to join after reading and agreeing to the KWF guidelines.
- Members are encouraged to present an item (even a paragraph) for critique at least once a quarter
- A desire to write primarily for the Christian marketplace
- Have access to a computer
Primary Purpose: To assist writers in creating manuscripts that build up the Kingdom of God
Goals to Fulfill Our Purpose:
- To provide a small group meeting where members work together to perfect their writing
- To provide an atmosphere of acceptance and fellowship
- To encourage the progress of each writer
- To hold each other accountable to their call to write
- To provide information as it relates to the business and craft of writing
- To inform of available and appropriate seminars, workshops, and conferences
- To work in harmony and fellowship with our mother group, Delmarva Christian Writers' Fellowship, and our sister group, Vine & Vessels Christian Writers Fellowship
Manuscripts for Critique:
- Typed (no hand-written manuscripts)
- Double spaced
- 1 inch margins all around
- Times New Roman font, 12 point
- Page numbers and line numbers
- Author name at the top of the page
- 3-page limit presented for critique in group.
News You Can Use
CLICK HERE to let Eva know you're interested! Or contact Teresa Marine at 302.841.2432.